Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of materials are the dresses made out of?
- The dresses are made from the finest fabrics such as duchess satin, satin twill, taffeta, organza, lace, and silk. Some of the details on the dresses are made from embroidery, lace, sequins, beads, rhinestones, and crystals. If you have questions about a specific dress, please feel free to e-mail us.
- How far in advance should I order my dress?
- The short answer is, the earlier the better. The standard production time is 8-10 weeks, however, we can expedite your order for an additional fee. Since most people will need some slight alterations to tailor the gown to fit them perfectly, you will want to allow some additional time before your event to factor in time for alterations and fittings.
- If I usually buy a size 6 in my regular clothes, should I order a size 6 dress?
- Do NOT order a dress simply based on the size that you usually purchase your clothes in! It is extremely important that you have your measurements taken and compare them with our size chart so that you order the most accurate size. We suggest that you have a professional seamstress take your measurements for the best accuracy. If this is not possible, have a friend help take your measurements.
- My measurements are in between sizes, which size should I choose?
- We strongly suggest ordering the larger size. It is much easier to have the dress tailored to fit you perfectly when there is more material to work with.
- My wedding is many months away and I plan on losing weight before then, should I order a smaller size?
- NO! Not only will this add lots of unnecessary stress and pressure to your life, but if for some reason you don’t lose as much weight as you anticipated, you will have to see if you can have the dress let out. This can be a complicated task as there may not be enough seam allowance in the dress to have it let out. We ALWAYS suggest ordering the size that will currently fit you, or even one size larger.
- Can I come see the gowns in person or try them on?
- Yes, if you are in the West Jordan, Utah area, we would love to meet you and show you our beautiful gowns in person! However, our studio is open by appointment only so please call us at (801) 810-5379 or e-mail email@example.com to set up an appointment.
- I live outside of the U.S., will you ship a dress to me?
- Yes, we are pleased to serve our clients all over the world, and the best part is that the shipping rate isjust $20.00 no matter where you live!
- What happens after I place an order?
- After you place an order, you will receive a receipt e-mail letting you know that your order was received. Next, you will receive an authorization e-mail with an estimated ship date for your order. Once the order has been shipped, we will send you the tracking information. You can also check your order status here.
- When is my credit card charged?
- Your card is charged as soon as the order has been processed to assure there are sufficient funds before we place the order.
- What is the difference between Delivery and Shipping?
- The Delivery time is the time that it takes for your dress to be made; Standard Delivery is 6-8 weeks, but you can upgrade to Rush delivery which is 4 weeks for an additional fee. The shipping time is not included in the Delivery time. Items which are in stock will be shipped immediately when the order is processed.
- How long does shipping take?
- The shipping time will vary depending on your location, however, if you live in the continental US, most shipping times are 3-5 business days.
- Can I have my order shipped via expedited shipping?
- Yes, we would be glad to ship your order via expedited shipping, however additional fees will apply. Please call or e-mail us to place your order with expedited shipping.
- How do I know if the dress that I want to order is in stock or if it will take 6-8 weeks to be made?
- We carry the most common sizes and styles in stock, and are continually increasing our stock to meet the demands of our customers. All items are marked as Standard Delivery of 6-8 weeks, however those that are in stock will ship immediately. If you want to inquire as to whether the dress size and style that you are interested in is in stock, please call or e-mail us and we would be glad to check on this for you.